Which Is The Most Horror Anime Yet ? Suggest Me

Which should be first in horror anime list ?

• Total voters
Xen

Xen

Pirate
LV

Hi there ! I need little help from u peoples can u suggest me best Horror anime
I saw "another" and I really liked it .
Is there any anime similar or better ?

Kinrex

Kinrex

World Nobles
LV

Awards
A Planet Named Earth
Hi there ! I need little help from u peoples can u suggest me best Horror anime
I saw "another" and I really liked it .
Is there any anime similar or better ?
Watch !!!
In some episodes it really gave me chills!!!!:eek:

Baba069

Baba069

Pirate
LV

Ghost Hunt has scary episodes, others less so. Corpse Party Tortured Souls is another scary anime. I haven't seen yet Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni so I cannot comment on it.

Drew

Drew

King D/D/D
Staff member
Curator
LV

Awards
Depends on what kind of Horror one likes, if its gore Hellsing Ultimate is one of the classic ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
aradin

aradin

World Nobles
LV

To tell you the truth Anime doesn't Have the "Horror" genre in it, even so i will give a vote for Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni,
My Rating to this anime is: 8.5/10.
So i highly recommend you to watch it.

P.S: i've watched Another too, but wasn't as good as Higurashi's

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gintoki

Pirate
LV

I would say Higurashi, the plots which they set are so confusing that you wont know on what particular thing you should fear for (Not in a bad sense, you will understand once you watch it). And story wise also higurashi is far better but for complete understanding you should watch Season 2

Xen

Xen

Pirate
LV

I would say Higurashi, the plots which they set are so confusing that you wont know on what particular thing you should fear for (Not in a bad sense, you will understand once you watch it). And story wise also higurashi is far better but for complete understanding you should watch Season 2
I have watched it's all seasons
My rating is 8 out of 10
Awesome anime

Apognwsi

Apognwsi

Team AnimeKaizoku
LV

Awards
I can reccoment: Corpse Party (maybe not so scary but a little twisted).
It's only 4 20min OVAs so it's easy to watch.

EDIT: Higurashi also was a very good one, but i would consider it more of a mystery than a horror.

mad scientist

mad scientist

LV

I can reccoment: Corpse Party (maybe not so scary but a little twisted).
It's only 4 20min OVAs so it's easy to watch.

EDIT: Higurashi also was a very good one, but i would consider it more of a mystery than a horror.
I would say there is no horror in anime.horror and anime are 2 immiscible fluid to begin with

Apognwsi

Apognwsi

Team AnimeKaizoku
LV

Awards
I would say there is no horror in anime.horror and anime are 2 immiscible fluid to begin with

Well in my humble opinion (i underlinned that so, please, hold the rocks) i believe that the horror genre (in general) is non-existent anymore, by today's standards. Thriler in the other hand (cuz there is a mix-up to it) is a different story. But still this is my opinion. After so many horror films i have aquired immunity. :p

Drew

Drew

King D/D/D
Staff member
Curator
LV

Awards
Well in my humble opinion (i underlinned that so, please, hold the rocks) i believe that the horror genre (in general) is non-existent anymore, by today's standards. Thriler in the other hand (cuz there is a mix-up to it) is a different story. But still this is my opinion.
I think many people would agree that they enjoy the things that mix up with horror. Some might enjoy the thrill and mystery, others the gore, for some its the psychological aspect (this list is not exhaustive).

After so many horror films i have aquired immunity. :p
Yup it has been the same for me for a while now too ^^ Do u mean the Hollywood movies or anime or some other lang? For me its definitely Hollywood movies, very rarely they make something good like Get Out otherwise its always the same old.

Weissman305

Weissman305

Targaryen House
World Nobles
LV

Awards
Ohio
I would recommend Shiki, Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (sort of a zombiish monster) and perhaps Highschool of the dead, although most have seen that one already. But definitely Shiki!

Lustful Loli

Lustful Loli

Lusty Little Girl
Captain
LV

Awards
Narnia
HoD is a thriller yes, but it doesn't fall into the horror category.